About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Diet idea

Here's another quick post to share a dieting idea. Go out at 7.30am to remove forty eight (yes, I counted them) slimy slugs from the lawn and then try eating your breakfast...yuck! I think the little, and not so little, creeps think that I put the grass there just for them. I am hoping that the enormous number this morning was down to the thunderstorm and torrential rain that came down last night. Yuck and double yuck!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Triple "YULK" from me Linsay !! When I had my rabbits I was always getting hold of them when I picked up water or food bowls !!

hugs Diane xx

Artyjen said...

Yuck! I think I'll pass on that diet tip if you don't mind!!! LOL
xoxo Sioux

Joanne said...

Just got a web signal so caught up with your blogs. Garden is looking fab, darn snails and slugs. they have been in abundance this year. Fun thought, drawing your foot. Loved the olympics and being away has meant we have watched it all - even converted 'T' to athletics and some of the other sports. Closing ceremony far better than the opening. I expected to see Susan Boyle and at least one opera singer. At least they included Queen so I was happy. Home Friday - we think so when I've settled I can ring you at long last.
big hugs Joanne & 'T'. xxxxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Yuck, Lindsay! Someone once said slugs show us that God has a sense of humour, sounds like someone's having a good laugh!! As long as you don't step on one without your shoes on..... that's def double yucky!!