About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Wednesday 22 August 2012

a winning card

No video uploads tonight! I will be getting some done as soon as I can though, so watch this space. Meanwhile, here's a picture of the winning card and creator from the PI section of the card competition last Saturday in Kendal. It was a really beautiful easel card made using Spellbinders dies and a worthy winner of the Grand Calibur.
Last week I was driven mad with nettle rash and today I woke up with bites on my foot and my arm! I suppose it's the downside of now being in a semi rural spot with open fields full of midges, mosquitoes and other little pesky biters. So I'm applying the cream again and taking the antihistamine tablets but still have a very itchy foot that is making me crazy and taking all my willpower not to scratch it. Aaaarrrgghh!




2 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Lindsay, wow, a Grand Calibre, now that's a prize and a half! Poor you with the bites. Since you are already medicating, sometimes it helps, if you are sitting at your desk or relaxing, to put a very cold wet cloth over it too. Hugs, Anne x

SusieJ said...

Great prize...and the winning card is wonderful.
I feel for you with the bites...we've been doing more gardening and I've been suffering the same. Chemist gave me cream and antihistamine tabs...they do work ..eventually...:(
Take care.
Hugs xx