About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Friday 6 April 2012

Saturday

Just a very quick post to say that I'll be in Warrington tomorrow, at Windsor Cake Crafts who are now in the Gemini Business Park on Europa Boulevard. I'll be there with some of my new stamps as well as Darkroom Door sets, MME papers and a range of inks, stains and sprays - so you can imagine I'll be getting quite messy!
Hope everyone is enjoying the Easter break. That's all for today as we have been in the garden, shifting gravel, and are completely cream crackered!!!

3 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hope you have a wonderful time in Warrington - my town for about 25 years. You'll soon be able to sit back in your garden and view the fruits of your labours - you will, you will really!! Happy Easter, Love Chrisxx

Redanne said...

You sound like you need a break, so have a great time in Warrington and have a lovely Easter.

Est xxx said...

Hope your day went well Lindsay was good to see you yesterday :-) Happy Easter xx