About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Thursday 26 April 2012

Hallelujah!!!

Wey hey, Whoopie Dooh and smack me in the face with a wet kipper!!!! I am back to normality, back to feeling sane again and feeling the waves of frustration turning into calming ripples. Yes....I have managed to revert to my user friendly, comfy as a pair of old slippers blogger "interface" (whatever the heck that means). Everything is lovely once more.
I was meandering round the internet to see what others thought of the new way of doing things around here in Blogland and, no surprise to me, there are a lot of very unhappy posters out there. I chanced upon one chappie's blog who, like me, was utterly fed up...until someone explained to him how to revert to comfyland. I took a look, clicked a button or too and...shazzam!! New, scary, impossible to use bloggy man was banished into the ether!
So, if you too have furrowed brows due to this "upgrade" simply go onto the dashboard, click onto the little cog symbol (settings) which, on my dashboard, was somewhere in the upper right area and choose the option to revert to the old style (or words to that effect). I clicked it and it immediately took me back to my usual posting system - right size text, colours, layout etc. I'm going to see if I can change the font size on that last post after I complete this one.
Ooooh, it does feel good!!!

5 comments:

Andy Skinner said...

Oh I wished you had asked me about this Lindsay... I have a horrible feeling that they will probably phase old blogger out eventually, and I like you prefer it over the new!

Andy x

misteejay said...

Thank you so much for finding this Lindsay...I am sooooooooooo much happier with the old version.

Toni xx

Joanne said...

Oh crumbs, 'cos I haven't had a problem, what on earth have I got???
Hugs Joanne xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh its a nightmare this new blogger malarky!!! I had to chanf=ge it back as it wouldnt let me do something in the "new" interface but did in the old one.

Hope alls well, Love Hxx

Redanne said...

Like Joanne I have not had a problem either - eeek, am I on the new or the old? Thanks for the tip though, will try that if things change - my email (Sky) has changed dramatically and it will not let you revert so need to get used to the new version - ho hum. Regards, Anne x