About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Quickie post!

Hello all, just a quick post to say that all of my new Christmas stamps are now in stock at Personal Impressions so they will be in the shops very soon or you can order them from any craft shop that stocks Personal Impressions products. If you want to check out the designs, please go to www.personalimpressions.com, click on "products" then scroll down to see "Lindsay Mason Designs". I'll be demonstrating them for the first time on Saturday 13th August at Crafts 4 U 2 Do in St Helens.
We'll also be using a selection of them at my workshops on Sunday 14th...there are two identical sessions in the morning and afternoon. Please see my sidebar, or email me for more details. There are a few places left on each session at the moment.
It is a really scorching day here...almost too hot to do anything other than cool down in front of the fan! However, there are cards to be made so I had better crack on again after my fruit tea break!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

New stamps, new ideas and lots of fun. See you Sunday 14th then.
Hugs Joanne xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh love the elf stamps they are sooooo cute, Thanks for your kind words about Marble. Hazelxoxo