About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Thursday 29 January 2009

Lots of lovely new things...

Yes, a box of lovely new products arrived from Personal Impressions yesterday! Along with my new stamps there were lovely new papers and embellishments from K & Co, gems, rub ons, ribbons, brads and flowers etc - all very scrumptuous indeed. I shall post photographs as soon as I can do, but it will be a few weeks yet. So, I'm busy making samples for my workshops and demonstrations at Stitches trade show, which is my favourite working weekend of the year. It's always really busy and I get a chance to catch up with people that I hardly see otherwise.
This is a general picture from our stand at last year's show...it's a really large one that takes two days to construct and fill and then about an hour to pull down at the end of the show! It's very hard work but also enormous fun.
I've just added a new demonstration date for February too, at Heaths in Barrow in Furness, so do check the dates list. I'll be showcasing Sakura pens and how to get the best out of them - it's surprising how versatile they are!
Well, not a very exciting post, but I just wanted to say "hello"!
Take care all, Lindsay

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ooh what a lovely Postie you have giving you all that fabby stuff. Can't wait to see it. I just got my first set of Sakura pens the other day from QVC. Wow they are fab and now I am hooked!!! Will have to have some more before too long. Hazel xox

Lindsay Mason said...

Yep, they are super quality Hazel and so versatile - they last for ages too! Lindsay

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hope they do as I just can't stop using them for everything!!! LOL Hazel xox

Hazel (Didos) said...

Something for you on my blog, Hazel xox