About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Feeling human again at last!

It's a beautiful day here, with a bright sunny sky and just a little, crisp nip in the air. The birds are looking happy to be alive and there are signs of spring as the magpies gather twigs and start building their nests. I feel I can join in with the general positivity now as I've finally shaken off the aches, pains and general unwellness that's plagued me for some weeks now! I think that I've had my whole year's worth of feeling ill in one go...well I hope so anyway!
So, apart from finishing my new stamps designs (which I'll be able to tell you more about after they are launched in February) I have just been having a quiet time recharging my batteries and coming up with new ideas. I think that we all need to have a bit of time out sometimes and it really does help to clear the mind and allow fresh things to come in.
I've added a couple of new dates to the demonstration list - one is in Essex in February and the second is in Liverpool in April. I have more dates to add shortly once details have been confirmed, so do keep checking back to see if I'll be anywhere near to where you live.
That's all for now folks! I just wanted to touch base and say hello. Lindsay

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Glad to see you are on the mend. Hope all is well with you, looking forward to seeing your new stuff, Hazel xox

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi I just tagged you see my blog for what to do. Hazel xo

Lynnda said...

I have to admit I have only just come across your blog.
I have had a good enforced rest over the last few weeks too!
Looking forward to catching up with you at "stitches" again. I won't have a lot of time though as we are launching our own stamp range this year look for us in Bright Sparks