About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Saturday 26 March 2016

The new blog

Hello all, this is really just to say that I'm concentrating on my new blog now, Lindsay Mason Designs, which you can find HERE Do pop over and take a look if you haven't visited it yet.

That will be the home of the work of my new Design Team as well as any of my own creative news and projects etc. The reason for the new blog is to showcase my new designs and the DT projects, but I've also become increasingly weary of trying to use this, my original blog, which keeps being interrupted by an ad page that blocks everything whilst I'm posting...really frustrating!

I will still put the occasional post on here, but do switch over to the new blog for more regular projects, designs and news. Hope to see you there!