About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Tuesday 8 March 2016

More new designs...

I've been working on some more digital designs and have added a further four this afternoon...I've been struggling to work in the cold as there is a problem with my central heating that can't be sorted until Thursday.....bbbbrrrrr...I am wrapped up like the proverbial Eskimo and still frozen!
Anyway, here are the four new designs, all available in my Etsy shop

This is "Pugglie"...
 .....here is "Zomboy"
...this is "Tazzy".....
.....and here is "Jilly". Hope you like them!
And an update on my own pusscat Thomas....he's eating much better now though not quite himself yet. He's still on antibiotics and painkillers for his swollen gums, but we're getting there I think. Fingers and paws crossed!

2 comments:

Artyjen said...

Loving your new designs....going to put you on my favourites over at Etsy ;)
xoxo Sioux

Lindsay Mason said...

Thanks Sioux...much appreciated and I really value your opinion. xxx