About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Friday 20 July 2012

Crafts Beautiful projects

I'm back again before the weekend after all. Just wanted to let you know that I have an online project on the Crafts Beautiful website this month which was uploaded today. It features gorgeous vintage Union Jack paper from Personal Impressions as well as stamps and charms. Here's my picture of them ........... just click the Crafts Beautiful link (above) if you'd like details of what I used and how I made them. I'll take them to Card-Io in Wigan tomorrow, so you can have a closer look if you're popping in.
And, just to give you a chuckle, I took all your comments on board, inked up my shoes and stamped onto some card - literally! Not sure what I think...looks like a couple of weird faces now. I'm guess I can incorporate them into something at some point though - will let you know when I do.Thank you for all the calls and texts I got last night and today...my birthday seems to be lasting for longer than twenty four hours!
Well, everything's packed in my case for tomorrow's demo at Card-Io, so I'm going to take a walk with Thomas and Tara now and then it will be a couple of hours relaxing before a shower with some of the new "smellies" that Heather gave me.
So, hope to see some of you tomorrow and I'll have photos to share with everyone else after the weekend. Take care everyone.

8 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Lindsay, love the cards, very British and very, very nice, will pop over and have a better look after this. So glad you inked up the shoes and love the result, they do look like funny faces but I am sure you will be able to use them in someting, with your creative mind. Have a good weekend. Anne x

Kimbo said...

Great cards Lindsay. Wish I could be at Cardio tomorrow. And those shoe prints - they're not funny faces at all but a pair of lovely owls. Kim x

Elaine said...

They look like steampunk tribal masks!! Can't wait to see what you make with them.

Carole said...

It's Twit and Twoo - the inked up shoe!
What can you make with them? Will leave that up to you!

Happy Belated Birthday
You are often in my thoughts

Carole Dixon

Joanne said...

I had a good look at those cards last Tuesday and managed to make sure 'T' didn't pocket them, not checked whether he did 'pinch' your new Dylusions masks though ROFL.
Love the shoe print.
Enjoy the Wigan trip. See you in a few weeks.
Hugs Joanne xx

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous cards!
Your shoe prints do have a very steampunk look to them!!
Hugs xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Love the shoe Stamps!!! they look like Steampunk Owls to me. Loving the cards for Crafts Beautiful as well, Love Hazelxox

Gez Butterworth said...

Congratulations Lindsay, your cards are looking amazing. I do love those papers, I haven't cut mine yet but you are tempting me! FANTASTIC to see your shoe prints! ♥