Okay, after the success of the last quiz, it's time for the second one. Once again there will be a prize for the person who gets the most answers right and if there is a tie, David will draw the winner.
Thanks to Carole, winner of the first quiz, for emailing to let me know I had a couple of mistakes in my anagrams! Whooops! I can only apologise and say that I was trying to get the quiz up as quickly as I could in a short time scale! So, please see questions 3 and 10 for amended anagrams! I know, as if it wasn't hard enough already!
This quiz is a little different from the last one in fairness to those who hate full on cryptic clues! So, I have created anagrams of the answers as well as a clue (some trickier than others) which I hope will make things a little easier without spoiling the fun. The anagrams are in uppercase and the may be one word or more. All the answers are products from Ranger or Tim Holtz's own ranges, and all of them can be found on Personal Impressions website ( http://www.personalimpressions.com/ ) if you need some nudging!
Please email me your answers by Tuesday 3rd May - I will announce the winner and answers on Wednesday 4th. Good luck!
1. KIND SISTERS - 36 scrummy colours DISTRESS INK
2. COWARDLY HOUSES - you may want to wear gloves when spraying these! COLOURWASH DYES
3. CONTAIN SOUR FIG - boxes of delights CONFIGURATIONS
4. A SCHOOL LINK - tipsy colours! ALCOHOL INKS
5. PETER CLAPS REF - iridescent shimmer PERFECT PEARLS
6. FARM GENTS - 48 pieces FRAGMENTS
7. PALLID SQUIRE - these could be piped round one's neck! LIQUID PEARLS
8. ASSIST SID'S RENT - a new way to ink! DISTRESS STAINS
9. DAMMIT MULE - MUTE IT! - not a shiny adhesive MULTI MATTE MEDIUM
10. DARN - NO STEM! - lovely embellishments ADORNMENTS
11. RUGGED BARON - grey, but not boring! GRUNGEBOARD
12. PETAL QUEST - numbered signs PLAQUETTES
13. FREE ARMY MOMS - attractive aide memoires MEMORY FRAMES
14. SCARCE NECK TALC - easy wrinkles! CRACKLE ACCENTS
15. DIG TEA CASKET - perforated word labels ADAGE TICKETS
16. DOT CARD TWICE - a full room at the top CROWDED ATTIC
17. VISCERAL GASKETS - reclaimed cardstock embellishments SALVAGE STICKERS
18. LACKED VISOR - fill them with potions! CORKED VIALS
19. LIPPY SOOTHS HAG - these are engraved with words PHILOSOPHY TAGS
20. SCALD OLDER TURF - these little ladies are 'armless FRACTURED DOLLS
21. EMPTIES ICE - look, no hands! TIMEPIECES
22. ROGER'S PACKETS - metal Steampunk lovelies SPROCKET GEARS
Just discovered I somehow did 22 questions - oh well! My top tip is to write the anagram letters in a circle - helps to see the letters in no particular order!
Good luck all!