Hello all and sorry I haven't posted for a while...you know what it's like though! Anyway, by way of a change, and after chatting to my sister, Heather, on the phone yesterday, when we were discussing things to put onto our blogs, I decided I'd do a little quiz on here. There are twenty questions, all a bit (or a lot!) cryptic, and all with answers that are craft related.
Have a crack at them and, if you'd like the chance of little prize, send me your answers by email at ljm.design@ntlworld,com by Saturday 9th April. Whoever gets the most right answers will win, and if there is more than one person with them all right (or sharing the highest number) then David will draw one winner and I'll post the result - and answers! - on Sunday night. I hope you have fun with this, and that my clues aren't too tricky, or too easy! Good luck!
Okay, eyes down, look in!
1. This inky colour sounds like a tasty morning treat.
Spiced Marmalade distress ink
2. These could be a Top Cat's little card swaps.
ATC's (as in "TC" or "Top Cat" the cartoon character)
3. A little girl having a tantrum whilst crafting might be doing this!
Stamping - always seems to be a little girl thing that!
4. My own feelings are that this is a great UK company!
Personal Impressions - self explanatory!
5. Geordie, Glaswegian, Brummie and Cockney - they're all super shiny!
6. Don't get this ink in the wrong place....it does exactly what it says on the tin!
Stazon ( stays on......)
7. Open an Oyster and you might just find some unimproveable powder!
8. You might think you could stick two paper handkerchiefs together with this.
9. This lady goes around, all over and along the edge.
Martha Stewart - as in her punch ranges
10. This paper stash had vanished but then it re-appeared!
Lost & Found by Tim Holtz
11. These tongue twisting American mountains come in lots of lovely colours.
Adirondacks....as in Adirondack ink pads, colourwash dyes etc - any spelling accepted!
12. Don't open this unless all the lights are off! You might ruin the stamps!
Darkroom Door (range of stamps)
13. You could ask this magical man to "Cut it out!"!!!
Wizard - die cutting machine
14. This could clearly be the answer to making a merger.
Wait for it.....BLENDING SOLUTION!!! I can hear the groans already!
15. Mr Pitt might come in handy to help you attach something.
16. Are these stamps designed by Superman, Spiderman and Batman?!
Hero Arts - honourable mention for Joanne here with "Stampers Anonymous" which was a
wrong, but great answer!
17. One of this iconic Star Trek race might stick to your rubber stamps!
Kling-On! (mounting sheets for unmounted rubber stamps)
18. A really, really small fastening tool.
Tiny Attacher - tiny stapler from Tim Holtz
19. This clue is transparent. Clearly it's a good stamping surface.
20. Don't keep this as a souvenir...use it on your stamps!
Memento - ink pads and pens
Well, there you go! I expect some of you will whizz through those clues and some of you might think "What on earth is she on about!" !!! I say that, because David finds cryptic clues totally nonsensical and I guess he won't be alone! Anyway, hope you have a bit of fun with them and don't forget to email me your answers - just put your answers in numbered order, and don't forget to check back on Sunday 10th to see if you've won! Lindsay