About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Friday 16 October 2009

Quickie!

Just a quick post as I'll be leaving to catch the train in a few minutes to go to Bury St Edmunds. It's a beautiful morning, so I'm looking forward to the journey as the scenery goes through many changes on this route. Looking at the autumn landscape from the train and trying to spot birds, deer, rabbits etc is so much more rewarding than reading a newspaper!
I'll be at the Stamp Hut on Risbygate from 10am-4pm tomorrow and then it's a long journey home again...not so much fun, as train travel in the dark is very monotonous. Then on Sunday I'll be up at Dawn's Design Studio to teach a Christmas workshop. I'm staying over on Sunday night so that I can help out in getting some sample cards made for Craft Day on Tuesday, as they are a bit short handed this week. Should be fun!
So, I hope to see some of you tomorrow at the Stamp Hut, and do enjoy Craft Day on tuesday! Lindsay

3 comments:

Artyjen said...

I'll definately tape a bit and watch a bit when I get home from work.......have a fun journey and weekend.
xoxo

Joanne said...

Happy travelling. Can't wait for craft day. It's another 'me' day, whoopeeeee!!! xxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hope you had fun. Will be watching craft day as the boys will be back 2 school!! Yipeeee!!! Hazelxox