About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Stranger

Gosh, it's been too long since I last posted, and this is going to be a rather short and boring (picture less) post at that. I've had a few calls and emails asking if I was okay - thank you all for being concerned - so I thought I'd better just "report in"!
I'm fine but have just been working hard, head down and getting things done and really not had much time to be at my computer.....I don't know about you, but when I'm busy I have to be careful as the internet can be so distracting and time can seem to have flown by when all you were meant to be doing was checking the availability of a product, a shop address or booking a train journey!
My demonstration and workshops list is only a small part of what I get up to so it often looks like I should have plenty of time to spare when, in fact, I'm racing against the clock to meet deadlines. I'm not complaining though...I love a deadline! I've also been away on some product training days which are something I always enjoy...it's nice to be on the other side of the table sometimes!
So, this is just a quick "hello" and I will be back with a more interesting post soon...promise!

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I know what you mean about the internet - being away made it really difficult to get a connection so we practically gave up….and really enjoyed ourselves! Glad you are enjoying your training days - look forward to hearing about them! Love, Chrisx

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was wondering if you were ok! Glad to see you back. Looking forward to seeing you demmo on the back of all your training days!!!!
Aviva