About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Thursday 12 November 2009

Busy old week

I've been busy on new stamp designs for the last week and a half, so apologies for not posting, leaving comments on everyone's blogs or otherwise being sociable! The first batch of new designs are complete though, and the moment that I put them into folders and send them off is always a good one - another job done!
So, now I have workshops, demonstrations and a make n take to get prepared. This is what makes my work so interesting for me, as I'm always busy with new things. It was nice, for instance, not to be working on Christmas designs this last week, as I seem to have been "snowed" under with penguins, snowmen, robins etc for months now!
My sister Heather is organising another swap, following the Witch ATC swap that she hosted last time. Check out her blog (Fenn Edwards...in my blog list) for details if you'd like to join in. This latest one is based upon Guardian Angels and a Christmas ornament, so it's a little different.
I do have one or two photos to share at some point, but I'll take some more at my workshop on Saturday and post them all after the weekend. So, hope to have pictures of icebergs, polar bears and penguins to show you once the ladies have completed the Christmas surprise boxes that they will be creating...it's going to be fun! Lindsay

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Hope the classes go well at the weekend Lindsay. I would have loved to have made it to the class at Dawn's but I daren't ask DH to watch the kids 2 wks running. I saw you last weekend after finishing Sheena's class. Thanks for the ATC everyone loves the mice. Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

Joanne said...

Looking forward to tomorrow Lindsay. A 'me' day is always good therapy. Luv Joanne xx