About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Hubble bubble

Here are my rather scary witch ATC's as promised - sorry the picture isn't great, but it's been a dull old day here. I had great fun doing these, so there may be some more to go into Heather's swap. I reckon you wouldn't want to meet the one in the middle on a dark night!

Hope you like them anyway, and looking forward to seeing what I get in return! I shall endeavour to organise a swap myself as soon as I have got through this busy period, so watch this space! Lindsay

10 comments:

Fab said...

Hi Lindsay, thanks for the lovely comments.....love those ATCs...I got all spooked ! LOL

It was lovely to meet Leonie and Carley.

I think my next challenge will be to book an hotel up in Lancashire and come over when you're doing a workshop at Dawn's Studio.

I was twitted and a new thread on a forum I frequent appeared for Dawn's mention...it's ever so lovely from Dawn to give me a shout-out on air ! I usually turn red ! :) LOL

I said to Leonie can I 'work' for you and Dawn, even cleaning the floors...RFLOL I'm just almost down the road from Battersea ! Ah ! You'll see me outside QVC building with a placard around my neck saying 'will make cards for free'! LOL

Lindsay have you got more stamps being sold on QVC ? I really liked the ones I purchased recently (Owls, Birds). Would like to own more of your designs.

Thanks for visiting my blog... XXXX Fab

Joanne said...

Lindsay they are great. I love the sparkle to them. I so want to have a go but my printer has run out of ink. Must see what I can do before its too late. xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

They are brill. Puts my 2 to shame, I got my friend Cazz to do some to as she loves altering stuff. I just printed mine off and put wee hats on them. My mojo is missing.
Things are a nightmare here, will email you.
Love Hazelxox

Heather said...

Welcome back to the land of blog and world of cyberspace!!!

Great cards, Lindsay - from what I could see. I tried clicking on the pic to enlarge it but it's having none of it tonight! I love the scary look of them anyway.

Cherry Pie said...

I love these witches!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great ATCs Lindsay. Glad you are back in cyberspace! I'll have to have a look at the ATC swap - not the best at altering images though!! I'll lookforward to joining you for a swap or two though! Hopefully catch up soon. Love Sheils xxx

Sharon Noble said...

Dear Lindsay these are fab, I love them.

Can i also just say your bad for my bank balance lol.. Loving your clear stamps as much as your wooden ones and because you can store them easier i'm getting them all ..
Shhhh don't tell hubby.
Have a brilliant day
love and best wishes
Sharon

Sarah McCrossan said...

boo!!!
The ATC's are fab, I've been working on a Halloween theme last night too! I'll check out Heather's blog and maybe do a swap or two!
Love and Hugs to you and David,
Take Care,
Sarah xxxx

Mrs Mac said...

I wouldn't mind the witchy-pooes. It's that spider that worries me!

Suze said...

Hi Linsay

I was lucky enough to recieve one of your witchy cards in Heathers swap, It's fabulous, Thankyou, btw love your blog !