Thank you to Leonie for "tagging" me! My mission (if I choose to accept it of course!) is to give seven random facts about myself and then "tag" seven other people. A bit of fun and a way of connecting blogs. So, here goes.....
1. All my "Cherry the cat" designs are a tribute to our beloved cat (Cherry of course!) who passed away four years ago. She was a little sweetheart and we still miss her.
2. I believe in ghosts and supernatural goings on. Would love to spend a night in a haunted location...but not on my own!
3. I was originally a wildlife and landscape artist and Russell Grant (the astrologer) was one of my clients.
4. My sister is Heather Fenn-Edwards, an award winning beadworker whose stunning work can be seen on Beadworkers Guild stands and in magazines.
5. I grew up in Blackpool where my parents ran a hotel. We had season tickets to all the shows and saw everyone from the Beatles, the Who, and the Kinks through to Gene Pitney and the Bee Gees....I was very, very young at the time!
6. I stayed at Duncan Bannatyne's (Dragon's Den)hotel in Darlington and he was in the restaurant at breakfast. I think he must be the richest person that I've ever been in the same room with! He looked a bit scary though!
7. I love animals of every description, so my birthday treat this year was to go to Chester zoo. Brilliant! Long story, but I also had the very first ticket to Blackpool zoo and entered behind Johnny Morris on an elephant (Johnny Morris, not me!).
Now for my seven "taggees"! Debs from http://debscards.blogspot.com/
Clare at http://hornersartycorner.blogspot.com/
Jan at http://janbloomfield.blogspot.com/
the talented ladies at http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
She at http://craftyshe.blogspot.com/
Paula Pascual at http://craftystorage.blogspot.com/
Michelle at http://cardgrotto.blogspot.com/
I don't have photos to upload tonight, but I'll be taking pictures at Kendal on Saturday, so shall post them on my return. Hope to see some of you there at Grosvenor House Papers...it's well worth a trip to. I've been making "shelf" cards and Iris folding using stamps this week, so do pop back for a look at the samples. I'm not sure how cold it will be in Kendal, but, if there's any snow I'll be sure to get a good picture! Enjoy the weekend everyone and do come and say hello if you are in the area on Saturday. Lindsay
The Circus comes to town - Brenda
3 days ago