About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Monday 14 February 2011

Feathered helpers

Hi folks, and especially Joanne, who has started a new blog dedicated to our animal crafting helpers. Well, like Joanne, we lost our beloved pusscat, Cherry, some years ago, but still enjoy the company of slightly less domesticated pals.
Here's a couple of pictures of some help I was getting this morning from my feathered friends.... ....mmmm, they don't look too enthusiastic today. I think they are just deciding what to do............they seem a bit distracted to me......honestly, a bit of bird seed and they lose all creative concentration! Lol!
Do pop over to Joanne's new blog on http://craftingpets.blogspot.com/ and you can link from there to this fun new site. Well, I hope so - all these URL's, links etc do confuse me rather easily! Hope to see more crafting pets later today. Lindsay

8 comments:

Joanne said...

That is absolutely wonderful. Little feathered crafters. You see, crafting buddies are all around.
Thanks for joining in the fun.
Hugs xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah they are so sweet. I think they might be after some card candy. Yummy!!!! Im off to see if Jess the Cat wants to play today with my sticky stuff. LOL Hazelxoxo

pearshapedcrafting said...

You are lucky having pigeons outside your window - all I get is a cheeky (and sometimes scary) magpie peeping in at me through the skylight
Chrisx

ElizabethR said...

LOL daren't open my workroom window like that, the seagulls would be in!! Happy crafting Elizabeth x

Lynne wilkes said...

Lovely,I keep getting a little bird tapping on the window perhaps he wants to come in and join me making cards who knows!

Flutterby Trina said...

mmm the feathered crafter, i hope they don't use too much glue! could get messy!

Clare said...

Hi Lindsay!!! beautiful pics of your feathered friends. I just love pidgeons and have a garden full everyday. I love feeding them and they just know when im about, lol!. So lovely they come up to your craft window hun!. Thankyou so much for leading us to Joanne's blog, im certainly going to be a regular visitor!. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog to. Be back again soon. Hugs Clare xxx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Those birds are lucky they are not in our garden. Our two dogs are bred to put birds up and they both consider that no bird is allowed on the ground at any time. The squirrels are not allowed either. I do feed the birds but I have to make sure the dogs are not out when the birds come in.