About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Friday 13 August 2010

Blog Candy Update

Hello all. Well, the Blog Candy saga continues! Jovick, my second winner has not contacted me, but Miss D did, to say that she had been ill and that was why she hadn't emailed me before. So, what I'm going to do is to send Miss D the original Candy and I'll send Jovick a little "consolation" candy if she does contact me.
I hope everyone thinks that's fair. Who knew it would be so hard to give things away! Lol I'll organise another Candy soon and hopefully it will go a little more smoothly!
Anyway, card samples are awaiting my attention, so I had better get on with things. Lindsay

2 comments:

MissD said...

Hi
Just a few words to thank you for giving me a " second chance " at the blog candy. I do follow your blog and get a lot of inspiration from your beautifel card
Thanks
Ann

Joanne said...

Well done again MissD. I did a blog candy a while back and the winner was in Canada!! Cost me a fortune to post it. Never mind, she was really happy and that's all that matters.
Luv Joanne xx