About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Friday 13 February 2009

My latest stamp designs

Well, I'm all set for the NEC tomorrow and Stitches trade show. The samples are made, the workshops are all prepared and my bags are packed, so I can afford to relax tonight before my busiest weekend of the year.
I was just looking at Personal Impressions' website and the new stamps are now there for all to see! If you would like to check out my latest designs just go to the website (the link is further down on my blog) and then click on "new products" and all the new stamps will come up. Alternatively, just type my name into the search box and all of my stamps will be displayed. I have five new sets of clear acrylic stamps as well. Let me know what you think!
I'm not posting pictures of the samples I've made until after the show, but have photographed them in readiness. There will be pictures of the show too, just to give you a feel of the atmosphere. I'll give details of the Blog Candy at the same time...watch this space!
Well, have a great weekend everyone! Lindsay


3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh no my bank manager says. Wow you have done brilliantly, they are all fab. I don't know which is my favourite. I love the textile print one but the fat cats are fab as is Poppy on the washing line. Hope all goes well over the weekend,
Take Care Hazel xo

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Cant wait to see your samples, love the cats and the new shelf stamps!!

Lindsay Mason said...

How did I know you would like the cats?! Lol Lindsay